1. I spent my entire pregnancy worried that I wouldn't know I was in labor and, as it turns out, I still don't know what labor feels like. The doctors decided to induce me at 39 weeks because they thought Miles was too small but we had some heart rate issues and I had a C-section.
2. I keep a pair of tweezers in my car so that I can pluck stray eyebrow hairs at stop lights. I find the visor mirror and natural light create the optimal environment for grooming.
3. I had a benign tumor in my foot when I was 13. When they did the biopsy, the doctors found a small piece of a toothpick.
4. I know there are built in undies but I always were undergarments with running shorts.
5. I have never been to Las Vegas and, to be honest, the idea of spending a trip gambling bores me to tears.
6. I have watched every episode of "Sex and the City" more times than I can count and I often find myself referencing the show at very random times. Also, I recognized the one chick from "Two Broke Girls" because of a guest appearance on SATC.
7. I hate winter. The cold temperatures, winter coats and snow.
8. But I kind of like shoveling snow. Maybe because I know it's a good workout?
9. I did not brush my hair before Body Pump this morning. I did, however, brush my teeth.
10. My BP pants were far too long and I spent the entire class (+Zumba) rolling them up. I really should hem them ... and I can. My grandma taught me how to sew when I was young, and I have made all sorts of things - dresses, skirts, curtains, pillow cases.
11. I went shopping this afternoon at Marshall's and picked up two dresses, a tank, a chiffon open cardigan thingy, an Asics short-sleeve running top and a pair of Steve Madden wedges - all for $50. Holla.
As part of this dealeyo, I'm supposed to answer some questions from Lisa.
I'm supposed to tag people but Miles is getting squirmy and I'm hoping I can shove some sweet potatoes down his throat.
And a random question for the moms out there, any tips on getting a little guy to eat solids? Miles could care less about cereal, fruit or veggies. He just wants formula, which is so awesome because it's so affordable. Not. Maybe I shouldn't have quit breast feeding ... ARG.