Monday, July 25, 2011

Seven links

I’m cool. I’m really cool!

The fabulous Lizzy over at Run, Bake, Race tagged me in her seven links post – the first time ever (I think) that I’ve been tagged in the blogosphere. Thanks, Lizzy – not just for tagging me but giving me a blog idea :0)

My most beautiful post …

Anyone with a photo of me – HA! I’ll state the obvious for the sake of being lazy and say the post where we welcomed Miles to the world and blogosphere.

Most controversial …

What about the one where I’m sure my son hates me? Oh. Wait. I haven’t written that one yet. Just pretend I have.

P1000972

For two days in a row, he has done nothing but scream when I put him in the car seat/stroller. Yesterday, he made it about a half-mile. Today? We couldn’t even get down the block. Apparently, putting him in a star onesie does not, in fact, make him a star baby.

Most helpful post …

penn station

There are just so many – how can I choose ;) Let’s go with my tips for eating out and keeping things in check. It’s something I might need to re-read, anyhow.

Most helpful blogger suggestion …

I read a lot of food blogs when I’m not reading about people running. Funny how exercise and food go together! I find a lot of good dinner ideas at: Confections of a Foodie Bride, Sing for Your Supper and Mel’s Kitchen Cafe.

Surprise success …

I’m not sure success is the word but I was surprised at the outpouring of support I received on my post about being reprimanded by my doctor for gaining too much weight during the pregnancy.

Not enough attention …

Weight loss doesn’t always make shopping easier, and I shared some of my disappointment and self esteem struggles in an August post.

Most proud …

f4f

Meeting my sub-2 half-marathon goal at Fort—Fitness.

I’m supposed to tag bloggers but I’m lazy I don’t like to exclude people. So I’m going rogue and telling you to tag yourself :)

6 comments:

  1. You look great in the first photo!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!!! When my nephew was born, he cried all the time and my sister would put him in the stroller outside and watch him from the kitchen window. You look great and Miles is such a cutie. Sub 2-hour..that rocks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great and hardly sleep deprived at all. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just had to note that I love the picture of you and your husband with your marathon medals - the fact that there is a sign for a "Prime Rib Restaurant" advertising "Aussie Smothered Sirloin" in the background is just too funny. Only a McDonald's or Burger King would have been funnier ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are looking AWESOME :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. You do look amazing - wow girl!!!! I saw those guns holding your lil' (not rockstar) man! Boo for crying. My cousin's baby cried his head off for months and months when put into the car seat - turned out he had a testicle issue (can't remember exactly what it was, but with a little minor surgery he was good to go - hopefully it's nothing like that, but I thought I would share the info just in case).

    All of those posts you linked to were vivid in my mind - I remember 'being on that part of your journey' with you when you wrote them.

    ReplyDelete