Tuesday, May 1, 2012

{BodyPump title here}

BodyPump instructor training was this weekend.



The experience - all of it - was challenging in ways that I never anticipated. I can tell you that I did, in fact, lift beyond my limits. I can also tell you that when I got the chance to run, albeit for 15 minutes, I had never been so happy to feel the pavement beneath my feet.

To speak beyond that is difficult. So instead of leaving you with a rambling, going nowhere post about an experience I don't know how to deal with, I'll open it up to questions. What would you like to know?


4 comments:

  1. Did you become an instructor?

    How proud/accomplished did you feel?

    You said you were really push, what kept you pushing back, when you feel like you couldn't??

    ReplyDelete
  2. No questions - just proud that you showed up and did your best! Can't wait to take your class!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to try Body Pump so badly but my gym doesn't have it yet. Awesome job lifting so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you have to take a written test, or is it all on performance? Do you have a place to teach yet? Anything you want to tell about the experience would be great. I've never seen a Body Pump class but love to read your posts about it. And, congratulations on passing!

    ReplyDelete