Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Pain in the ... everywhere

Pre-workout fuel: Slice of whole-wheat toast with Polaner High-Fiber Orange Marmalade and cinnamon roast coffee
Workout: Ran 5.9 miles in 55 minutes, 47 seconds; average pace, 9:27.

Legs ... so ... SORE. So sore that I could feel the pain in my inner thighs before I even got out of bed. So sore that I felt my quads with ever foot strike during my run.

Not so sore, though, that I couldn't sit down properly on the toilet. I will admit, though, that I wondered whether I could tether myself to Denali and have him pull me off the seat when I was finished.

I sort of felt like Jillian Michaels did this to me for 30 minutes:


Of course, she didn't. I'd be a bit scared if she got all "Lord of the Rings"/Gollum on me in my house. Anyway, I didn't even complete the "No More Trouble Zones" yesterday - I just did 30 minutes. And still, I my legs are on FIRE.

I had planned on doing the workout again tomorrow but I'm thinking I might hang out with Cindy Whitmarsh and her "Tank Top Arms" and Tony Horton and his Ab Ripper X. I'd like to walk the rest of the week, ya know.

No comments:

Post a Comment