Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Well, hello there

 photo FB_IMG_1429049023577_zpszoajilx3.jpg

I'd like to introduce you to Mr. Silas Jasper.

This little dude, whom I've already labeled as dark and brooding, made his entrance via C-section at 7:40 a.m. April 10.

He has dark hair and blue-grey eyes, two arms, two legs, 10 fingers and 10 toes. He is amazing and perfect, and we are so happy to have him in our arms.

 photo 20150413_134910_zps5ac2tmzx.jpg

After four days in the hospital, we're home and settling in as a family of four. Life is good.

16 comments:

  1. But seriously? Could your kids be any cuter?!! I'm SOOO happy for you! I hope things are going well and that you're settling in. Enjoy your time off work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! It's been so neat to watch both pregnancies, babies and your journey <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray! Congratulations! I hope you're recovering well and enjoying this special time <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWWWW! Congratulations! Smooches all around :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! Congrats!!! I hope you are feeling well and have a good transition back at home!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations!! I love his name and he looks like a little chunk. :) I hope your recovery is going well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PS: Miles looks like one very happy and PROUD big brother too!

      Delete
  7. Congrats!!! Thinking of you and he is a cutie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations! Love his name. I may or may not have been checking back all weekend to see if he was here. So happy for you all.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations..what adorable little boys!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations! So happy that everyone is doing well. Love the photo of Miles holding his new baby brother!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yaaaay! I am so happy for you guys! What a beauty and big brother looks like he's already enjoying his role. Thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats!!! So exciting!! I am glad that you are well and Silas is here to stay!! ;) Great pic of Miles holding his little bro!!

    ReplyDelete