Sunday, November 25, 2012

Thanksgiving weekend, by the numbers

1

Times I was told that I was too skinny

2


Lollipops Miles attempted to consume during the Price Hill Thanksgiving day parade

3


Times my uncle roared in Miles' face and made him cry

4

Meals eaten out

6

Varieties of dessert eaten on Thanksgiving

8

Ounces of wine consumed

10


Miles ran, all solo courtesy of my kind husband and also including my longest post-marathon run of 6 miles

41


Dollars spent Black Friday shopping


45

Minutes Miles slept during our 3.5-hour car drive home

300

Approximate miles driven

713

Times kicked when trying to co-sleep with Miles on Wednesday night

 

Infinity

Amount I was grateful to spend quality time with my family, most importantly my grandma. Even if she did beat me at Scrabble.

I hope everyone had a wonderful, grateful Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

  1. Some of these stats sound a bit stressful (why would you roar in someone's face to make them cry?!). But it sounds like it was awesome for you to get to see your fam :)

    ReplyDelete