Thursday, September 15, 2011

Numbers game

I’m not sure if you knew this but I had a baby 10 weeks ago.



A cute, adorable little baby who stole my body.

P1000036

It was a body I worked really hard to get.

And now it’s time to get it back. Actually, it was time to get it back about 4 weeks ago (when I got the official OK to run) but now I’m going to share the journey – and the numbers – with you.
Every week, after my Weight Watchers meeting, I’ll share my weight, what worked – and what didn’t – and my goals for the week. I’ll also snap some photos each month to document the physical changes.

But before we get into all that, we need to see where we – I mean I – started.

122 pounds: Pre-pregnancy weight (My Weight Watchers goal weight is 133.)

DSCN2310

160 pounds: Weight on birth day

Kim 070611Going out for my second to last preggo walk the night before Miles was born.

38: Total pounds gained during pregnancy weight gain

Kim 070311

145.2 pounds: Weight three weeks post-partum
 
P1000972

138.8: Current weight

P1010123 P1010124 P1010125

Pounds to goal: 5.8

Pounds till I fit in my pre-preggo skinny jeans: 16 or less

Have you ever embarked on a weight loss journey? Were you successful?

12 comments:

  1. Such a great idea to be accountable of where you are and where you want to be in regards to your body!!!

    Did you get the shirt in your first picture at kohls? I think I just bought the same one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to watch you change! You're going to rock it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. (try to remember, it took you 9 months to put that weight on, and you are only at 10 weeks pp...don't get discouraged if it desn't happen as quickly as you hope)

    That out of the way, you are going to kick ass at this - I know it! You already look fantastic and it only gets better from here. I have loved blogging as a tool that holds me accountable. Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck to you! I know you are going to kick some major tail!

    My life is a weight loss journey.
    http://anotherrunningmom.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck!I'm mid-journey and am a ww myself. It's been successful so far, and I'm keeping at it. I'm sure you'll be back in those skinny jeans in no time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You can do it again! Best of luck to you. I for one, think you look great, but most importantly it's how YOU feel. Looking forward to following your progress!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How tall are you? And yes you will totally do that!
    :) I think you're doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just found your blog and I'm so excited. I am a WW lifetime member as well and hope to get pregnant within the year. It'll be very inspiring to see you continue to get back down to your goal weight. Congrats at being so close to the 133 only 10 weeks post delivery! Amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look amazing Kimberly!!! Those last few pounds will come off before you know it!!! Started my Weight Watchers journey back in June and I have lost 21 pounds since. And of course, there is a blog, shrinkingcarrie.com that I update daily to help me with accountability. I still have a LONG way to go, but day by day I will get there. You're doing great! (sidenote: I noticed you have my blogspot blog on your side bar, I switched over to wordpress if you wanted to update it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am not just saying this to be encouraging, but wow- I look at the top picture and I would think it was your "before" if you weren't holding your baby in it! I only started reading when you had Miles, and the change since then is astonishing. I'm trying not to gain too much, but I am already doing pretty badly- I will be keeping up to a) remind me that I should be healthy NOW and b) inspire me for when the time comes!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes, getting back into my goal jeans was tough - but it was so sweet once I got there! I think it took me 6 months after my BB was born to get back there.

    You're already doing so great, I'm sure you'll be at your goal soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look fantastic! We're just about at the same weight right now. I'll never be 122, but I'd be happy being back to 128. You're doing awesome! I think you're going to keep my exhausted butt motivated.

    ReplyDelete