Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Just what the world needs ...

Another crazy burger concoction.


Meet the Steak 'n' Shake Fritos Chili Cheese Steakburger. It features their slow-simmered signature chili,  pepper jack and Cheddar cheeses, onions, jalapenos and Fritos corn chips on a double steakburger. Oh, and an impressive 1,060 calories, 77 grams of fat, 1,670 miligrams of sodium and 49 grams of carbohydrates.

Pair it with a small order of french fries and Mark's favorite shake (the Mint Cookies 'n' Cream) for a near 2,000-calorie meal. Just don't expect to eat for the rest of the day :)

Would you ever order such an "extreme" burger? What's your favorite fast food indulgence?

8 comments:

  1. I prefer my burgers "traditional"- meat, lettuce, tomato, onion, and a bun (ketchup, mustard, and mayonnaise optional).

    Fave fast food indulgence has got to be a Beef Supreme Chalupa from Taco Bell. When the shell is fried just right and the ends are all warm and crispy.. yum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a bacon cheeseburger girl. It's my favorite indulgence post really long run...

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2,000 cal in one meal - wow, that's hefty . .. wonder why Americans are so obese? Yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is a restaurant here in Atlanta that has a burger called the Triple Coronary Bypass. It's something like 3 patties...wait, I'll google it, because it's gross and I need to get it correct...

    Made with two half-pound Vortex sirloin patties stacked inside three grilled cheese sandwiches, topped with two fried eggs, eight slices of American cheese, ten slices of bacon and plenty of mayo on the side. With this burger we choose your side for you, and it’s a big bowl of fries and tots covered in our cheesy-cheese goo. This super-stack is a heart attack waiting to happen. Enjoy! (No lettuce, tomato or onion) 26.95

    Umm, yeah, I wonder if they actually sell them. I don't think I want to know!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Never ever ever ever. I have a problem even being okay with a single cheese burger.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a friend who is doing a Steak-n-Shake quest in Indiana and she just wrote about this monstrosity! Her blog is hilarious, if you like S-n-S you should check it out :)

    http://asteaknshakequest.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is making me sick just looking at it! Ick! I would rather waste my 2,000 calories on ice cream sundaes with peanut butter sauce. I like my burgers plain with just a bit of cheese.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, that's gross!

    I enjoy fast food once in a while, but that is just overkill. I'll still to a few McNuggets, maybe a Whopper Jr. instead.

    ReplyDelete