Sunday, July 3, 2011

Epic proportions

Move that body: 4.6-mile walk with the boys

I am not sure why Mark decided to say what he said.

Maybe it was because, despite my best efforts to let Mark sleep in, that someone decided he should be an antsy pants today.

P1000893

Or, maybe, it was because my best efforts to let Mark sleep in looked a little like this:

Dunkin-Donuts-Logo1268091873-dunkin-donuts 

Doughnuts for him, coffee (decaf) for me.

Regardless, Mark decided that we should take an “epic” walk this morning.

Just what does an epic walk look like?

P1000898

Does this look familiar Fort-4-Fitness runners?

P1000897

A stop by the river for a water break. No worries – we brought a bottle.

P1000900

+0.27 – we didn’t wait for the Garmin to find the satellite

P1000899

Home, sweet home. 

Anyone have epic plans for the day?

6 comments:

  1. Is that the same grass Wells was rolling in last week? LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Epic walk - love it! Today's plans include the grocery store, cooking and the pool - nothing too epic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes that's the same grass!!!!! LOVE IT!!! Congrats on your epic 9 month preggo walk - wow!!!!! There will be so many more of them with the little boy in a stroller . . . ahhhh! So exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you amaze me how active you still are! I hope when I'm pregnant I'll be like you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that picture, the smile says it all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the last pic!!!! Today's plan for me is visiting with my nephew. I wish it was nice out but it's a rainy day here :(

    ReplyDelete