Workout: 75-minute Deep Stretch Flow yoga class and (planned) long walk with Denali
It's OK , you can call me "Kranky Kimberly" this weekend. "Krazy Kimberly" would work, too.
1. I hate this weather. Another 8-degree morning, another run postponed.
2. I hate people who do not shovel their sidewalks and make my runs more difficult - when I actually get out there.
3. I hate driving next to semis. It freaks me the fig out.
4. And speaking of driving, I also hate driving behind motorcycles.
5. I hate boring weekends. Relaxing weekends, all good. Boring weekends, bad.
6. I hate that the highlight of my weekend thus far was going to Target yesterday and buying hard-surface placemats on clearance.
7. I hate that no matter how high we set the thermostat, it always seems to be 62 degrees in our place.
8. I hate that Denali got up at 5 a.m. this morning for breakfast and potty trip as it was my turn to take care of him. Yesterday, on Mark's day, he waited until 6 a.m.
9. I hate too-picky people on "House Hunters" who complain about room colors and a 3,000-square-foot home being too small.
10. I hate that my lunch is not ready yet. Mark should have had it waiting for me, on the table, when I returned from yoga. He knows yoga, strangely, always makes me hungry.
In other, more positive things, my arms are burning from a million chaturangas in this morning's yoga class. The instructor always manages to kick my butt and make me feel better by the end of class.
Hope you're having a great weekend! Anyone planning to watch the Golden Globes tonight?