Friday, April 3, 2015

Fitness Friday: Total Body Circuit Workout

Heart thumping, sweat dripping, fall-to-the-floor fatigue inducing – that's how you can describe this workout.

Or, as I mentioned in this post, Mark called it one of the hardest workouts he's done in a while.

 photo total body circuit workout_zpsj8ub5gnm.jpg


As he enjoyed it so much, I'd hate to leave y'all out. 

The workout was designed for a 45-minute boot camp class, which includes a warm-up and a cool down. The class warm-up is usually 8 minutes and the cool down is 5 minutes. Do not skip these! Also, this workout is on the long side for the intensity so feel free to leave out a round or two. The key is to make sure you hit all major muscle groups.

Life, y'all, is all about balance!

Exercise demonstrations:

4 comments:

  1. This looks awesome! I am totally going to try it this week! Thanks for the work-out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes i am totally agreed with this article and i just want say that this article is very nice and very informative article.I will make sure to be reading your blog more. You made a good point but I can't help but wonder, what about the other side? !!!!!!THANKS!!!!!! Active Man site

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am hoping the same best effort from you in the future as well. In fact your creative writing skills has inspired me. fitness instructor

    ReplyDelete