Tuesday, November 23, 2010

In brief

Pre-workout breakfast: Cold cereal with skim milk and sliced banana
Workout: Ran 5.03 miles; average pace, 8:48.



I think I need to work on my flexibility.

◇ ◇ ◇

Thanks to a police standoff in a nice, quiet, family-oriented addition, I was down a running route this morning. Not that I was going to run it anyway - it's garbage day and Denali acts like a dufus when he hears a truck.
◇ ◇ ◇

I flipped a driver the bird this morning, aka lifted my middle finger at her as she tried to turn and talk on her cell phone. The worst part was that she saw me, paused and seemingly started to go again. It was a bit harsh but I couldn't help. I was feeling sassy this morning.

◇ ◇ ◇

My grandma asked me if I had throw-away clothes for Thursday's 10K. Seriously, she's awesome. In the same conversation, she has told me that she acquired one of my most favorite Cincinnati foods. Goetta. Anyone care for an omelet?

2 comments:

  1. Woah Police standoff?! That's insane!!!
    I have never heard of Goetta have fun eating it! :)

    http://annawalker1992.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang you - I thought that video of me demonstrating my awesomeness had been removed from the internet . . . way to dig it up for all to see . . . again (sigh!).

    JK - police stand off - dude, I see the next episode of COPS in progress, wait - they cut away from the stand off drama just long enough to capture you flipping off a driver while you're innocently on your run. NICE!!!!

    ReplyDelete