Thursday, October 14, 2010

Food for thought

Do you know what the problem is with not getting any sleep and saying $%@# it, and getting up at 5:15? I mean, besides being tired and all that jazz.

It's eating a pre-run breakfast at 5:30 a.m. It's being finished with your workout, shower and get-ready rituals in time to eat a real breakfast at 8:30 a.m. It's being hungry for lunch at 11 a.m. It's finding yourself eating a delightful bowl of broccoli at 3 p.m. and wondering just when the heck dinner will be.

Of course, there are distractions to be had. Like work. And clothes.

I know you were worried that I would end up in Louisville naked because two hours in the dark of night is not enough time to plan three weekend looks. It's OK. I got it covered.

Day 1: Lunch, shopping, Kentucky Hot Browns and Bourbon Ball milkshakes

(Note: Not my actual abs)

Day 2: Bourbon tours and my first meal at P.F. Changs. (Thank you, RnR Chicago, for the coupon.)

Day 3: Breakfast, Louisville Slugger tour and drive home

1 comment:

  1. super cute choices - perhaps you'll snap some pix with you doing the awesome activities mentioned - sounds like a fun weekend. Enjoy yourself!

    ReplyDelete