Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Lucy, I'm home

I was excited to go home for lunch so I could enjoy this:


Instead, I got to enjoy this:

A few weeks ago, I entered a contest over at FitBottomedGirls.com and actually won! I received a pair of Lucy core knee pants and a pretty blue sports top. If the weather isn't too atrocious, I might try them out for tomorrow's midweek long run (7 miles).

Despite all my jumping around and trying things on, I still managed to put together my Cobb salad - lettuce, tomatoes, red onion, 2 egg whites, center-cut bacon and a sprinkling of light blue cheese. I did have to take it to work to eat, and I threw in a cup of vegetable barley soup and a WW mini bar.

Afternoon snacks include an apple, cut veggies and a Kraft 100-cal cheese pack. I already tried out the Kraft cheese and, to be honest, not sure how I feel about it. I had the three-cheese blend, and it was a bit pungent, like Swiss cheese. They're a weird shape, too. I'll finish out the bag but I think I'll return to my old pal, string cheese.

1 comment: