Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Sing a new song

Pre-workout eats: Slice of whole-wheat toast with Peanut Butter & Co. Dark Chocolate Dreams and sliced banana
Workout: 40 minutes of yoga

Mark woke up singing "Boom Boom Pow" by the Black Eyed Peas this morning because, apparently, he was a black belt in karate last night's dream.

I was singing "Boom Boom Pow" this morning as I made my toast because my husband can't keep things to himself.

I was singing "Boom Boom Pow" as I did yoga ... made my real breakfast ... as I was searching for a last-minute Christmas gift Old Navy before work. Crap, I'm still singing it.

It sort of makes me want to strangle Mark ... but then I might mess up his game of "Donkey Kong."

Of course there are worse songs he could get stuck in my head, especially at this time of year. By the way, does anyone wonder whether Grandpa was really behind Grandma's death and not a reindeer? I don't think a grieving widower would be content watching football. Just sayin ...











No comments:

Post a Comment